My Ideal Classroom
- Students are always prepared with materials.
- Students respect the classroom, teacher, and each other.
- 100% of students participate in class discussions.
- Students recognize the safe learning environment, and feel comfortable sharing their passions and opinions.
- Assignments are turned in on time. If not, students understand they are accountable for their own work.
- The teacher learns from the students throughout the year.
- Always come to class with your text, notebook, a pen or pencil, and paper.
- Be seated in your assigned desk when the bell rings. Otherwise, I will mark you tardy.
- You may not use the restroom during the first and last 10 minutes of class.
- Be respectful. Follow school rules. Treat classroom materials with care and clean up after yourself. Be courteous to all adults and your peers.
- Only have necessary resources out. I will take away all distracting items, e.g. assignments for other classes, toys, earbuds, phones, etc.
- Use electronic devices appropriately. Otherwise, you will lose your privilege to use them, and/or I will take them. If you are unsure what is considered appropriate use, ask me.
- Only healthy snacks and beverages are allowed. I will throw away any other food.
For more information regarding course expectations, please refer to the syllabus.